Racing Electronics Updates
Inventory Issues & Shipping Delays:
During these unprecedented times we are currently experiencing inventory issues and delays with our shipping partners, resulting in certain items being out of stock and deliveries taking longer than normal. We will continue to work with our partners to get items in a timely manner, thank you for your understanding.
Please note, when making a purchase in the company store, only major credit cards (American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard) are accepted as a form of payment. We cannot wait to serve you!
Racing Electronics rentals must be purchased in advance online. This will be a more efficient way to pick up orders, allowing fans to spend less time in line. No walk-ups will be allowed.
If you have questions please contact Racing Electronics' customer support Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-272-7111.
Ear Mold Impression Procedure:
Please read the following before scheduling an appointment:
- Set appointment time - We ask that our customers set an appointment time to limit the amount of people in our showroom at one time. Please call Racing Electronics' customer support at 1-800-272-7111 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to schedule an appointment.
- Temperature Reading - Upon arrival, we will take a quick, non-contact temperature reading. If your temperature is under 100°, we will proceed with the appointment.
- Simple Health Questions - You will be asked a series of questions to ensure it is safe to proceed with taking the ear impressions.
- Waiver - Please read, understand, and sign our waiver forms to have your ear impressions taken.
- Personal Protective Equipment - We ask that each customer wear a mask while having their ear impressions taken since we will be in very close contact. If possible, please wear a mask that ties behind the head and not around the ears to allow ears to keep their natural shape. Our staff will be wearing masks, gloves, and a face shield for your protection.
- Impression Process - RE uses disposable, single use equipment for taking customer impressions.