Racing Electronics Updates
During these unprecedented times we are currently experiencing delays with our shipping partners, resulting in deliveries taking longer than normal. We will continue to work with our partners to get items delivered in a timely manner, thank you for your understanding.
Online Rentals & Activations:
Due to necessary restrictions placed on event attendance, Racing Electronics is not currently conducting rental or retail activity at NASCAR or IndyCar events, and FanVision and LEGEND video services cannot be supported.
Fans who own scanners will be able to utilize them at any NASCAR or IndyCar Series events. For frequencies and programming information, click here the week leading into the race.
If you have rented or activated devices online at racingelectronics.com for a NASCAR or IndyCar event, you have been refunded.
NHRA rental refunds have been issued for the following events: Las Vegas 1, Virginia, Epping, Charlotte 2, Norwalk, Chicago, Sonoma, Seattle, Denver, Brainerd
If you have questions about refunds, please contact Racing Electronics' customer support Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm via email at
email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-272-7111.
We have returned to normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Due to the lasting effects from COVID-19, we will ask our customers to please practice social distancing while on the floor, and face coverings or masks are required when inside the building.
We cannot wait to serve you!
Ear Mold Impression Procedure:
Please read the following before scheduling an appointment:
- Set appointment time - We ask that our customers set an appointment time to limit the amount of people in our showroom at one time. Please call Racing Electronics' customer support at 1-800-272-7111 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm to schedule an appointment.
- Temperature Reading - Upon arrival, we will take a quick, non-contact temperature reading. If your temperature is under 100°, we will proceed with the appointment.
- Simple Health Questions - You will be asked a series of questions to ensure it is safe to proceed with taking the ear impressions.
- Waiver - Please read, understand, and sign our waiver forms to have your ear impressions taken.
- Personal Protective Equipment - We ask that each customer wear a mask while having their ear impressions taken since we will be in very close contact. If possible, please wear a mask that ties behind the head and not around the ears to allow ears to keep their natural shape. Our staff will be wearing masks, gloves, and a face shield for your protection.
- Impression Process - RE uses disposable, single use equipment for taking customer impressions.
We are aware of the developing spread of COVID-19 and its effects on human health.
At all times, we want fans to feel safe while having peace of mind knowing their rentals are sterile. We regularly clean each of our rental devices before and after events to ensure our products are as clean as possible.
Please reach out to our customer service team Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-272-7111 for any additional questions or assistance.