Racing Electronics Rental Terms
Rental Return Policy:
- Fans may return Racing Electronics rental equipment to any Racing Electronics trackside trailer or kiosk. All rental equipment must be returned no later than one (1) hour following the completion of the race. In the event you fail to return the rental equipment trackside, you have 72 hours to ship it to our company headquarters (555 MRN Dr NW, Concord, NC 28027). If you fail to return the rental equipment within 1 week following completion of the race, the credit card used to place the rental will be charged the cost to Racing Electronics for replacing the equipment you rented ($264.95 per scanner, $79.95 per headset).
Rental Exchange Policy:
- RE wants you to love your equipment rental. If you are not completely satisfied with your rental equipment, you may return the item(s) during today’s race and we will swap it out for comparable equipment at no cost. If you are unable or unwilling to return the equipment during the race, you have up until one (1) hour following the completion of the race to return the equipment to any Racing Electronics location, where the equipment will be inspected by an RE Sales agent. If equipment performance is discovered to be unsatisfactory, a voucher for a free rental at a future race will be granted. Claims made more than one (1) hour following the completion of the race will not result in a credit voucher.
Web Rental Cancellation Policy:
- Fans that purchase device rentals through RacingElectronics.com have until 4:30 p.m. Eastern on Thursday of race week to cancel their pre-rental order and receive a complete refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Rain Check Policy:
- Sanctioning bodies and individual track promoters determine the racing schedules. In the event that NASCAR officially calls the race, and it is postponed, all rentals whether purchased through RE trackside, RacingElectronics.com, the race track, or through a RE-approved third-party vendor will be entitled to receive a voucher redeemable for the exact equipment rented by the customer. In order to receive a voucher, renters MUST ASK the Racing Electronics trackside team for a rain voucher. Voucher is eligible for redemption at any race within one calendar year from the original race date. Please note, once your trackside rental is returned, it is not able to be picked back up for use the remainder of the weekend.
Product Return Policy:
- If for any reason your order does not live up to your expectations, you can return that purchase within 45 days from the date of purchase on your receipt for a refund or exchange. All returns must be complete and in the original condition.
- If items are used or purchased more than 45 days ago, all returns must have prior written approval of Racing Electronics Customer Service and are subject to a restocking fee, and all returns at that time will be adjusted by merchandise exchange only (no cash refunds).
- If you return an item that you purchased at the race track, then the cost of a rental will be deducted from the return credit. This applies to retail items that are available for rent.
- Batteries, Frequency Guides, Earpieces, and Helmet Kits are non-refundable. Shipping charges are not refundable. *Postage is not pre-paid, C.O.D. is not accepted, and in certain cases you may have to obtain a shipping label from your local carrier.