Racing Electronics Rental Terms
Rental Return Policy:
- Fans may return Racing Electronics rental equipment to any Racing Electronics trackside trailer or kiosk. All equipment must be returned no later than one (1) hour following the completion of the race. In the event you fail to return the equipment trackside, you have 72 hours to ship it to our company headquarters (840 Derita Road, Concord, NC 28027). Failure to return will result in payment to Racing Electronics for replacing the equipment.
Rental Exchange Policy:
- RE wants you to love your equipment rental. If you are not completely satisfied with your rental equipment, you may return the item(s) during today’s race and we will swap it out for comparable equipment at no cost. If you are unable or unwilling to return the equipment during the race, you have up until one (1) hour following the completion of the race to return the equipment to any Racing Electronics location, where the equipment will be inspected by an RE Sales agent. If equipment performance is discovered to be unsatisfactory, a voucher for a free rental at a future race will be granted. Claims made more than one (1) hour following the completion of the race will not result in a credit voucher.
Web Rental Cancellation Policy:
- Fans that purchase device rentals through RacingElectronics.com have until 5 pm Eastern on Thursday of race week to cancel their pre-rental order and receive a complete refund. If the race is postponed due to rain, the renter must ask the RE trackside team for a rain voucher in order to receive one, and the voucher is eligible for redemption at any race within one calendar year from the original race date. If the race is canceled, customers can email email@example.com to request a refund.
Rain Check Policy:
- Sanctioning bodies and individual track promoters determine the racing schedules. In the event of a postponement, all rentals whether purchased through RE trackside, RacingElectronics.com, the race track, or through an RE-approved third-party vendor will be entitled to receive a voucher redeemable for the exact equipment rented by the customer. Renter must ask RE trackside team for a rain voucher in order to receive one. Voucher is eligible for redemption at any race within one calendar year from the original race date.
- When renting at the track the customer fully understands that they are presenting a credit card as payment for any charges and as a security deposit equal to the retail value of the equipment rented at the time of sale.
Product Return Policy:
- If for any reason your order does not live up to your expectations, you can return that purchase within 45 days from the date of purchase on your receipt for a refund or exchange. All returns must be complete and in the original condition.
- If items are used or purchased more than 45 days ago, all returns must have prior written approval of Racing Electronics Customer Service and are subject to a restocking fee, and all returns at that time will be adjusted by merchandise exchange only (no cash refunds).
- If you return an item that you purchased at the race track, then the cost of a rental will be deducted from the return credit. This applies to retail items that are available for rent.