- LEGEND: Quick Launch User Guide (Added June 27, 2018), click here
- LEGEND Scanner User Guide (Added June 27, 2018), click here
- Getting to know LEGEND, click here
- Warranty information, click here
LEGEND NASCAR v2.6
- Released February 12, 2020, and can be installed via the LEGEND Updater (if you don't have LEGEND Updater on the home screen, please follow the directions found below to install LEGEND Updater).
- NASCAR v2.6 contains the following changes:
- Cup headshots and badges are available for all drivers who competed in the Daytona 500.
- Feature change to the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoor Truck Series Playoff grid. The new grid is in a 10-8-4 format.
Correction to the Stage Results. If a driver is racing in a series they normally don't compete in their points will be shown as 0 or not shown at all. A driver must declare themselves championship eligible in order to earn points and be shown in the standings.
LEGEND NASCAR v1.2
- Released January 15, 2019, and can be installed via the LEGEND Updater (if you don't have LEGEND Updater on the home screen, please follow the directions found below to install LEGEND Updater).
- NASCAR v1.2 locks the NASCAR FanVision video experience so that it doesn't rotate 180-degrees when raising or lowering the device.
LEGEND Updater (07.31.18)LEGEND Updater, click here
The LEGEND Updater allows users to check for the latest software updates from Racing Electronics, and then download them directly to your device via a WiFi connection. The easiest way to keep your LEGEND up-to-date.
How To Install via WiFi:
- Connect your LEGEND device to WiFi
- Open Chrome and visit www.racingelectronics.com/legend
- Under “SOFTWARE UPDATES,” click the link for LEGEND Updater
- If LEGEND asks for permission to access storage, click “Continue”. Then allow Chrome to access “Photos, Media and Files” on device
- Download notice window opens, asking if you want to keep the file “LEGEND Updater v2.0…” Click OK to proceed.
- Click OPEN
- Click INSTALL
- Once install is completed, click OPEN.
- Click LAUNCH UPDATE (red button, lower right)
- Click INSTALL for the first software update (Scanner), then click DONE.
- Click INSTALL for the second software update (Widget), then click DONE.
- Exit to Home Screen
- For future updates, you will click the new LAUNCH UPDATER button on the top row of the home screen. LEGEND Updater will search for any updates to download.