HEADPHONE - AFTERSHOKZ TREKZ AIR OPEN-EAR WIRELESS BONE CONDUCTION
AfterShokz Trekz Air open-ear wireless headphones deliver a new way to tune in on race day. Bone conduction technology and OpenFitTM design delivers sound and voice communication through your cheekbones, allowing you to stay connected to the race broadcast and fellow fans. The titanium construction makes the headphones lightweight and flexible, ensuring a secure fit while cheering on drivers and all-day comfort that can’t be beat. Boasting Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, PremiumPitchTM technology and dual noise-cancelling microphones, AfterShokz Trekz Air provide an enhanced race day experience.
- AfterShokz Trekz Air Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Portable Storage Case
- User Guide
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, leaving your ears completely open.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth enabled device.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to six hours of continuous audio on a single charge.
- Dual noise-canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from long hot race days to wicked weather.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum comfort during long-term wear.
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go.
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a perfect audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guides users through power, pair, play and talk.