HEADPHONE - AFTERSHOKZ SPORTZ TITANIUM OPEN-EAR WIRED BONE CONDUCTION
Enhance your race experience with AfterShokz Sportz Titanium open-ear wired headphones. Bone conduction technology and OpenFitTM design delivers audio through your cheekbones, allowing you to tune in to exciting race broadcasting and still communicate with fellow fans. Sportz Titanium are ergonomically designed to curl over the ears, with the wraparound headband resting along the back of the your neck. This lightweight and flexible headband will stay in place, even while wildly cheering on the drivers, and provides a more comfortable, less sweaty listening experience than traditional bulky headsets, especially during long, hot race days.
Using your AfterShokz Trekz with scanners or radios is easy by converting stereo to mono with our RE-20 adapter.
- AfterShokz Sportz Titanium Open-Ear Wired Bone Conduction Headphones
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Portable Storage Pouch
- User Guide
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, leaving your ears completely open.
- Titanium frame is lightweight and flexible for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to twelve hours of continuous audio on a single charge.
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a perfect audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum comfort during long-term wear.
- Sweat-resistant construction repels sweat, dust and moisture, from long hot race days to wicked weather.